Client Engagement Process for Trauma Cover
THE CLIENT ENGAGEMENT PROCESS FOR TRAUMA COVER – HALF DAY WORKSHOP
Trauma Cover is generally recognized as an important part of a client’s personal protection package, but many advisers struggle with the client engagement process when it comes to Trauma Cover – a little bit like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.
Issues that seem to arise include how to position Trauma Cover in conjunction with the other better known products, how much Trauma Cover to recommend, how to calculate appropriate amounts of Trauma Cover, and how to overcome the apparent price barrier – especially as your client gets older.
This session is designed to tackle these issues and create a paradigm shift in your thinking when it comes to Trauma Cover, which will then enable you to present Trauma Cover to your clients as a fantastic opportunity rather than as an expensive necessity or a grudge purchase!
- Why Trauma Cover is the jewel in the personal protection product crown
- How much Trauma Cover to recommend - the questions to ask on the Fact Find NB Wants vs Needs
- How to calculate appropriate levels of Trauma Cover
- How to motivate clients to want as much Trauma Cover as they can reasonably afford and to want to own it for as long as possible
- Stepped vs Level premiums
- The process for converting existing stepped premium trauma policies to level premiums
- Child Trauma Cover - why it is a must
- Trauma Cover for non working Mums & Homekeepers – how much to recommend
Should this workshop be of interest to you or your firm, please get in touch with any questions or to make your booking.